How to get customers to come back!
Session: Wednesday, July 12, 2023
Time: 8:30AM – 4:30PM
Register 2 and get the 3rd FREE!
Hosted at: SPECTRUM INVESTMENT ADVISORS | 6329 W. Mequon Rd | Mequon
In this one-day workshop we will:
- DEFINE customer service
- LEARN that to deliver superior service you must learn how to breathe life into the invisibles, which are credibility, reliability, sustainability, flexibility, responsibility, empathy, honesty, and trust.
- LEARN that diagramming a corporate structure must not be seen as a pyramid but rather a target with the customer in the bullseye.
- LEARN the difference between who is the most important person in any company and who has the most responsibility, authority, and accountability.
- LEARN how service has evolved over the past five decades.
- LEARN when you deliver the ACME (Always Create Memorable Experiences) philosophy of service, you win.
- LEARN to welcome customer complaints because they are the textbook from which we learn.
- DEFINE the difference between opposition and competition.
- LEARN lessons from two amazing customer service giants, Feargal Quinn, the founder of Superquinn supermarkets and Stew Leonard, the founder of Stew Leonard’s Dairy
You will be redirected to payment upon submission.